Welcome to The Fog Warning, where we try to answer the two great and eternal questions about yachts:
What makes a yacht great, and why?
Who makes a great yacht, and how?
My name is Dave Mallach, and I wrestle with these questions for you here on The Fog Warning Blog, and on her sister publication, The Fog Warning Digital Magazine:
Both publications spring from my twenty years’ involvement with the design, construction and sale of fine yachts. Much of what I’ve learned comes from my experiences with classic downeast designs, like those built by Reliant, Hinckley, and Vicem Yachts. But I cover the waterfront, so to speak, for quality yachts of any style, from sportfish to mega-yachts.
Please feel free to explore at will, and hit the “Subscribe” tab to keep up with the ongoing discussion. A good time will be had by all.
Meanwhile, if I can help find you a fine yacht that meets your dreams and schemes – Whether custom, production, or brokerage – just launch a flare!
Thanks, and enjoy.
Big Wave Dave
- Lauderdale Offerings - October 21, 2019
- From Newport to Cannes, to … Newport? - August 12, 2019
- Your Special Newport Opportunity - June 7, 2019
- Vicem 80 – Ojala - May 8, 2019
- The fast, the blue, and the custom… - May 7, 2019
- Your Globe-circling Report - March 25, 2019
- You Snooze, You Lose! - March 7, 2019
- Flash Alert: Price Reduction - January 17, 2019
- Time and Tide… - January 9, 2019
- Not supposed to notice… - November 26, 2018