2012 Zeelander 44 (Manufacturer Trade)
For Immediate Delivery!
This stunning, Metallic Bentley Blue Zeelander 44 is a 2102 Manufacturer trade being offered at almost almost 40% discount from a new build. She awaits your inspection in Holland before delivered to your dock, anywhere in the world.
Quality trades will be seriously considered.
Zeelander’s 44’s are their top-selling model for a reason: They combine the best of Dutch engineering with an uncompromising devotion to build quality.
This well-equipped 44 is a 35 knot boat, powered by upgraded twin Volvo IPS 600 engines with joystick control and Dynamic Positioning. With a 34 knot max speed (at 3,480 RPM) she burns 44 GPH. Throttled back to 28 knots, at 3,000 RPM she burns just 26 GPH all day long.
Remarkably, at her 30 knot cruise speed she measures just 70db of noise down below. That’s what Zeelander’s quality design, engineering and build teams deliver.
She is the finest example of Zeelander’s “Zero Maintenance” design. Her hand-painted awlgrip exterior wood surfaces (included her signature radome) never need varnish or oil. Her Esthec Composite decking outlooks and outlast traditional teak decks.
She features the most graceful and classic curved transom in her class, that folds down to create a luxurious swim platform. As for entertaining space, her aft settee offers wrap-around seating for eight, and the salon settee adds another six seats (when the captain’s seat swivels around to face your guests).
She is a two-cabin, galley-down, one head design.
As-new, pre-discount pricing is as follows. Please inquire for current discount pricing:
- Lauderdale Offerings - October 21, 2019
- From Newport to Cannes, to … Newport? - August 12, 2019
- Your Special Newport Opportunity - June 7, 2019
- Vicem 80 – Ojala - May 8, 2019
- The fast, the blue, and the custom… - May 7, 2019
- Your Globe-circling Report - March 25, 2019
- You Snooze, You Lose! - March 7, 2019
- Flash Alert: Price Reduction - January 17, 2019
- Time and Tide… - January 9, 2019
- Not supposed to notice… - November 26, 2018