The Fort Lauderdale Boat Show countdown clock is now at T-9 days! Running from October 30th through November 3rd, I look forward to seeing you there aboard a wonderful three-boat display from Zeelander Yachts:
You will find us on the Hall of Fame side of the show, under the Northrop & Johnson banner, slips 41A, 42A and 43A.
Here is our lineup:
I. Our Zeelander 72 was the Queen of the Show at the Newport and Norwalk Boat Shows. I know she will conquer Lauderdale as well!
You can find a revealing video review of her right here:
And don’t hesitate to check out her Yachting Magazine review as well.
II. Right next to her you will find our Zeelander 55:
And while I’m not promising anything, I hope we can reprise our famous “swim platform tango” at the show:
III. And finally, recent winner of Motorboat Magazine 2019 Boat of the Year Award in her class, our Zeelander 44:
For those of you intrigued by all the exciting things happening in the global dayboat market, I’m pleased to offer you another opportunity to enjoy the best of Dutch yachting at the show. My friends at Wajer Yachts have contributed two of their fine yachts as water taxis at the show.
You can take a ride aboard their brand new Wajer 55S Jetboat:
Or, the Water 38, which has captured a significant (and growing) part of the Mediterranean dayboat market:
Just launch a flare if you’d like further details on any of the above. For Zeelander’s in particular, I have just updated delivery and availability info. There are opportunities out there for you, but this is definitely one of my patented “you snooze, you lose” situations.
Thanks, and enjoy!
Big Wave Dave
- Your “MZY” – a Master’s degree from Zeelander University! - March 29, 2020
- Zeelander 72 for end of 2020 Delivery - February 28, 2020
- 2020 Zeelander 55 for Spring Delivery - February 28, 2020
- The Survey from Hell - February 27, 2020
- You Heard It Here First! - January 23, 2020
- Lauderdale Offerings - October 21, 2019
- From Newport to Cannes, to … Newport? - August 12, 2019
- Your Special Newport Opportunity - June 7, 2019
- The fast, the blue, and the custom… - May 7, 2019
- Your Globe-circling Report - March 25, 2019