2012 Zeelander 44 (Manufacturer Trade)
At our Fort Lauderdale Dock
This stunning, metallic Magestic Blue Zeelander 44 is a builder re-certified yacht. She comes with a 12 month warrantee, and has undergone extensive refurbishment, including:
- Newly re-painted hull
- Exterior faux-varnish caprail and window trim 100% new
- All new upholstery and pillowset
- All new canvas work (with additional full cockpit cover)
- Full Genset service
- Full Volvo IPS pod drives service
- New trim tabs
- New zincs
- New macerator pump
- New batteries
- Complete air conditioning service
She awaits your inspection at our Fort Lauderdale docks. Don’t hesitate to call for more information on this beautiful and exciting little yacht. And be sure to ask about out other very attractive Zeelander 44 offerings.
The full Yachtworld listing can be found here. Sistership photo’s below.
Quality trades will be seriously considered.
Zeelander’s 44’s are their top-selling model for a reason: They combine the best of Dutch engineering with an uncompromising devotion to build quality.
This well-equipped 44 is a 35 knot boat, powered by upgraded twin Volvo IPS 600 engines with joystick control and Dynamic Positioning. With a 34 knot max speed (at 3,480 RPM) she burns 44 GPH. Throttled back to 28 knots, at 3,000 RPM she burns just 26 GPH all day long.
Remarkably, at her 30 knot cruise speed she measures just 70db of noise down below. That’s what Zeelander’s quality design, engineering and build teams deliver.
She is the finest example of Zeelander’s “Zero Maintenance” design. Her hand-painted awlgrip exterior wood surfaces (included her signature radome) never need varnish or oil. Her Esthec Composite decking outlooks and outlast traditional teak decks.
She features the most graceful and classic curved transom in her class, that folds down to create a luxurious swim platform. As for entertaining space, her aft settee offers wrap-around seating for eight, and the salon settee adds another six seats (when the captain’s seat swivels around to face your guests).
She is a two-cabin, galley-down, one head design.
As-new, pre-discount pricing is as follows. Please inquire for current discount pricing:
- The Ghosts in the Machine - May 24, 2020
- Love Me Tender - April 22, 2020
- Your “MZY” – a Master’s degree from Zeelander University! - March 29, 2020
- Zeelander 72 for end of 2020 Delivery - February 28, 2020
- 2020 Zeelander 55 for Spring Delivery - February 28, 2020
- The Survey from Hell - February 27, 2020
- You Heard It Here First! - January 23, 2020
- Lauderdale Offerings - October 21, 2019
- From Newport to Cannes, to … Newport? - August 12, 2019
- Your Special Newport Opportunity - June 7, 2019