The Long Island Yachts Runabout 40
Long Island Yachts of Rotterdam, Holland has a deep admiration for the looks and performance of classic American downeast designs. After great success in Europe – over 80 boats sold – they now come home to the country that inspired their classic designs.
The Long Island 40 Runabout, the queen of their fleet, delivers a well-worked balance of space above deck and below. Her open bridge deck and large cockpit area are designed to deliver open boating in comfort and style. Below decks, you’ll find accommodations for four – a master cabin with an island bed, and the guest cabin with twin berths. You’ll also find a seating area, and a surprisingly spacious bathroom with separate shower area.
The entire interior is pleasingly finished in bright teak and an attractive off-white finish.
The helm station offers a purely classic design, but with a state of the art dashboard:
The dinette is well protected by the windscreen, with a functional galley opposite. The spacious aft cockpit offers seating for six.
The deep V hull of the Long Island 40 Runabout is designed to travel comfortably at high speed. Her standard engines are straight shaft twin Yanmar 315’s. Upgrading to the optional twin Volvo IPS 600 enables the boat to reach speeds of over 40 knots.
You can see the full specifications on our Yachtworld page, here:
You will also find there exciting information on the rest of the Long Island Yachts line:
Including their 33’s:
And their 25’s:
As always, if you’d like to hear the full story, just launch that flare!
- Flash Alert: Price Reduction - January 17, 2019
- Time and Tide… - January 9, 2019
- Not supposed to notice… - November 26, 2018
- If it ain’t Dutch… [Continued] - October 28, 2018
- Hartman Yachts Livingstone 24 - October 27, 2018
- Vicem 72 – The Baron - October 26, 2018
- The Sossego Comfort 22 - October 25, 2018
- Vicem 67 – Mahogany Rose - October 24, 2018
- 2014 Zeelander 44 for Immediate Delivery - October 23, 2018
- 2012 Zeelander 44 for Immediate Delivery - October 22, 2018