Vicem’s line of large flybridge yachts, whether they be the 67, 70 or 72′ models, are widely known for their beauty and performance. Owner’s of these three-cabin models know well they can take their family and guests anywhere safely and in consummate style. The only thing these models have lacked is a true four-cabin layout. Ojala (Oh-hala), this 2011 Vicem 80 Flybridge, meets that four-couple need in superb fashion.
Her Master and VIP Cabins are both spacious living areas, with ample closets and queen-sized berths. With her two matching double guest cabins, she accommodates eight in privacy and luxury. A crew cabin for two is entirely isolated from owner and guest quarters.
Ojala is a special and rare offering from Vicem. She was envisioned from her early drawing board days as a yacht that would showcase a lighter, European-style interior.. As Yachting Magazine said in their glowing review:
“She presents a thoroughly contemporary interior fit and finish, notable for her light anigre wood, complemented by wenge accents and trim, offset by her dark iroko sole.The combination works, and instead of jarring the senses, the interior is soothing, providing a canvas that will not compete with the scenery beyond the salon windows.”
Ojala meanshopeful. And I hopefully await your inspection of this fine yacht in Miami. You will find the complete Yachtworld listing for this fine yacht here:
Please call me for her complete and fascinating story.
- You Heard It Here First! - January 23, 2020
- Lauderdale Offerings - October 21, 2019
- From Newport to Cannes, to … Newport? - August 12, 2019
- Your Special Newport Opportunity - June 7, 2019
- Vicem 80 – Ojala - May 8, 2019
- The fast, the blue, and the custom… - May 7, 2019
- Your Globe-circling Report - March 25, 2019
- You Snooze, You Lose! - March 7, 2019
- Flash Alert: Price Reduction - January 17, 2019
- Time and Tide… - January 9, 2019