When Vicem yachts released their first 72 Flybridge model in 2007 you could almost hear the competition gasp. No builder in America, Europe or Asia came close to building a large flybridge that could match this yacht’s elegance, sexiness, and speed. And not many can today, which makes The Baron, this 2008 model, a serious contender for the most class and greatest value afloat.
The Baron’s next owner can continue to cruise this captain-maintained yacht of unmatched style at 28 knots, or race to Bimini at 32 knots.
Highlights from her equipment list include stabilizers, a hydraulic swim platform, oversized air conditioning systems, and two generators.
Her full listing can be found at:
- Flash Alert: Price Reduction - January 17, 2019
- Time and Tide… - January 9, 2019
- Not supposed to notice… - November 26, 2018
- If it ain’t Dutch… [Continued] - October 28, 2018
- Hartman Yachts Livingstone 24 - October 27, 2018
- Vicem 72 – The Baron - October 26, 2018
- The Sossego Comfort 22 - October 25, 2018
- Vicem 67 – Mahogany Rose - October 24, 2018
- 2014 Zeelander 44 for Immediate Delivery - October 23, 2018
- 2012 Zeelander 44 for Immediate Delivery - October 22, 2018