When Vicem yachts released their first 72 Flybridge model in 2007 you could almost hear the competition gasp. No builder in America, Europe or Asia came close to building a large flybridge that could match this yacht’s elegance, sexiness, and speed. And not many can today, which makes The Baron, this 2008 model, a serious contender for the most class and greatest value afloat.
The Baron’s next owner can continue to cruise this captain-maintained yacht of unmatched style at 28 knots, or race to Bimini at 32 knots.
Highlights from her equipment list include stabilizers, a hydraulic swim platform, oversized air conditioning systems, and two generators.
Her full listing can be found at:
- If it ain’t Dutch… [Continued] - October 28, 2018
- Two (!) Zeelander 44’s for Immediate Delivery! - October 28, 2018
- Long Island Yachts 40 Runabout - October 27, 2018
- The Sossego Comfort 22 - October 27, 2018
- Hartman Yachts Livingstone 24 - October 27, 2018
- If it ain’t Dutch, it ain’t much! - October 10, 2018
- Solutions - June 4, 2018
- You Snooze, You Lose (again)! - April 11, 2018
- Mayday! A Cautionary Tale - April 2, 2018
- No Room at the Inn! - February 27, 2018