When Vicem yachts released their first 72 Flybridge model in 2007 you could almost hear the competition gasp. No builder in America, Europe or Asia came close to building a large flybridge that could match this yacht’s elegance, sexiness, and speed. And not many can today, which makes The Baron, this 2008 model, a serious contender for the most class and greatest value afloat.
The Baron’s next owner can continue to cruise this captain-maintained yacht of unmatched style at 28 knots, or race to Bimini at 32 knots.
Highlights from her equipment list include stabilizers, a hydraulic swim platform, oversized air conditioning systems, and two generators.
Her full listing can be found at:
- *** Welcome Aboard! *** - November 24, 2017
- Solutions - June 4, 2018
- You Snooze, You Lose (again)! - April 11, 2018
- Mayday! A Cautionary Tale - April 2, 2018
- No Room at the Inn! - February 27, 2018
- Drones and Bones…. - February 12, 2018
- Gemstone Quality - December 14, 2017
- Viking 82 – Untethered - November 29, 2017
- *** No way! *** - November 28, 2017
- Reliant Commuter 40 – “Reliant” - November 22, 2017